Conditions of Use
Terms & Conditions
1. Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions as may be amended by Wooldridge Garage Doors from time to time and without prior notice.
2. If you do not agree to any term or condition you should not access or otherwise use our website.
3. Use of this website does not create a client relationship between you and Wooldridge Garage Doors, and where such an arrangement does exist it is governed by separate terms of engagement.
4. Our website is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your informational, non commercial purposes only. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the website without the express written consent of Wooldridge Garage Doors.
5. The trade marks, logos and trade names displayed on our website are the property of Wooldridge Garage Doors. or other third parties. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any licence or right to download, copy or use such trade marks, logos or trade names without the prior written permission of Wooldridge Garage Doors. or the third party that owns the same. The design and layout of the website is protected by copyright, database rights, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
6. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, you must not (except to the extent required in order to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any document available through it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any document available through it without the prior written permission of Wooldridge Garage Doors.
7. Furthermore, by merely providing access to our website, Wooldridge Garage Doors do not warrant or represent that:-
• the content is accurate or complete;
• the content is up to date or current;
• Wooldridge Garage Doors have a duty to update any content;
• the content is free from any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
• the content is free from changes caused by third parties;
• the materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or affiliated to Wooldridge Garage Doors and your access to our website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components
8. Your use of and browsing of this website is entirely at your risk. Neither Wooldridge Garage Doors, any of its affiliates, agencies, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, and special or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
9. Wooldridge Garage Doorsassumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the website. You will assume the costs of any repairs or corrective action to your computer equipment or other property as a result of any damage or viruses contracted as detailed in this provision.
10. Wooldridge Garage Doors do not exclude liability (if any) for personal injury or death resulting from its negligence, for fraud or any matter which may not be lawfully excluded.
11. Wooldridge Garage Doors may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other websites maintained by third parties or may provide third party content on our website by framing or other methods. These links to third party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked website is not under our control so Wooldridge Garage Doors is not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party site. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our website, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
13. Wooldridge Garage Doors do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our website. If you transmit to or post on our website any material, data, information or idea by any means, it will be treated as non confidential and non proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Wooldridge Garage Doors for any purpose. Personal data received from you will be handled in accordance with Wooldridge Garage Doors's privacy statement.
14. You are not authorised to post on, or transmit to or from our website any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal actions under law.
15. The software and technical data on this website may be subject to appropriate import, export, and re-export regulations from various countries including that of the United Kingdom. By downloading or accessing the software and technical data you are agreeing and confirming that you accept full responsibility for determining whether such compliance is required, and where you do determine you are compliant with all such import, export and re-export regulations, you will hold harmless and indemnify Wooldridge Garage Doors against any action taken against you as a result of breaching such regulations.
16. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wooldridge Garage Doors, its directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to us, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs including reasonable legal costs resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions by you.
17.Any dispute arising between you and Wooldridge Garage Doors in relation to this website shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the purpose of any such dispute.
18. If any of these terms and conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term or condition; or the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of any other term or condition however, if such a term or condition would be considered valid with an introduction of a modification, the provision shall apply with such a modification.
19. A person who is not party to these terms and conditions may not enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
20. Our failure to insist upon or enforce these terms and conditions shall not be construed or taken as waiver to these terms and conditions and our ability to enforce these terms and conditions at a later date.
21. Wooldridge Garage Doors may assign its rights and duties as specified in these terms and conditions to any third party at any time and without notice to you.
By providing your email address, you are happy to allow contact from the advertiser about your query.
Fields marked with * are mandatory
01299 266 231
07721 44 77 88